|Spielberg's War Horse is set|
during World War I
Welcomed are Paper Proposal on the following topics:
- War movies as instrument of propaganda, which exert influence on public opinion
- Cinematographic innovations and developments
- 14/18 and cinema: real or fictional memory?
- How to recreate the war in the cinema (technical and scenic perspectives)
- Actors and characters: playing, dressing and make up
- Unconventional characters, from the outlandish to the animal
- Geographical and psychological war consequences in the movies
- Serving the France
A short presentation of the Paper along with indication on which of the above mentioned topics will be discussed and with CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, before 15th April 2013.